There are several personal alarm systems that are known to be the best in their lines, which makes how to choose one that fits you best a great problem.
Don’t worry; choosing one will not be time-wasting or energy-consuming any longer, for we have made a list of all the most recommended and popular personal alarm systems for you to choose from. And below is the list.
Hope you have a happy shopping.
Top Recommended Personal Alarm Systems
No wiring necessary – Easy to install – 120dB alarm -Requires 4 LR44 batteries (Included)
- “It is very easy to install on your windows.” – okiedan
- “The alarm sound it makes is very, very loud, so should be an effective warning or deterrent.” – Eco-Consumer
- “The on off switch is easy to use, and it comes with double-sided tape to stick it up.” – SirFox
The PPS8 is one of the best personal alarms on the market. It features a 130dB alarm – the loudest rated alarm sold by Vigilant. Designed to be placed in the outer pockets of a purse or backpack, the PPS8 can also be hand carried by joggers.
- “This will attract attention and if you pull the pin it will continue to make the loud sound and hopefully the potential attacker will run in the other direction.” – Jane Doe
- “This is a very good product that meets my expectations.” – Neil Westbrook
- “I hope my daughter won’t have to use it, but it is like a security blanket that can be useful when needed.” – Common Consumer
The PPS23BL is a dual function emergency attack alarm. It features a 130 dB alarm, which is the loudest personal alarm sold by Vigilant. It is also the only alarm sold by Vigilant to include a backup feature – it has a security screamer whistle built into the end of the alarm that serves as an emergency backup alert mechanism in the event of battery failure.
The M538-HT is a hand held MURS transceiver that will receive alert signals from the MURS AlertTM transmitter and also can be used for two way voice communications between other MURS transceivers.
- “It’s easy to hear and very simple for any volunteer to use.” – Kid’s Ministry Director
- “I also had one of these radios, but wanted the wife to also be able to hear the alerts.” – Douglas
- “While traveling in convoy on long and unobstructed stretches of highway, the range is greater.” – M. Tarter
Instead of sounding an alarm, the motion sensor sends a wireless signal to a pager carried by the caregiver (clipped to a belt or inside a pocket). This allows the caregiver to be notified wherever they are without disturbing residents.
- “Very loud, I do wish it had a volume control.” – SteveOxford
- “The TL-5102MP is very sensitive and works well for my needs.” – Goku
- “Both parents have Alzheimer’s and since dad sleeps on his back in a separate bedroom, a bed pad alarm works fine with him.” – Caregiver X 2
Introducing the Doberman Security Jogger Alarm. If the wearer feels they are in danger at anytime while out jogging, they simply hit the button to trigger an attention-getting 115 db alarm.
The PPS23W is a dual function emergency attack alarm. It features a 130 dB alarm, which is the loudest personal alarm sold by Vigilant. It is also the only alarm sold by Vigilant to include a backup feature – it has a security screamer whistle built into the end of the alarm that serves as an emergency backup alert mechanism in the event of battery failure.
The GEMPI47 screamer is a complete and advanced range of piezo device. Patented technology provides a powerful sound output with a minimum of current consumption.
The Help Cord by Vigilant Personal Protection Systems (model PPS-HC1) is a free standing emergency/panic alarm system, ideal for the elderly, home use, retail shops, public spaces, offices, banks and anywhere the need to summon local emergency help or attention may be required.
Suggestions of the Best personal alarm systems
Do you have any personal alarm systems suggestions that you think personal alarm systems would love or any feedback on the suggestions in this page? Please feel free to add a comment below.